lunedì 15 aprile 2013

NEW PATTERN: PRIDE & PREJUDICE SAMPLER

My dear friend, I worked a lot of time on this project. I love Jane Austen and Pride & Prejudice is one of my favorite novel... It's so dear to my heart that I decided to design a patten, but also to create a new hand dyed linen: MERMAID BAY LINEN (30 count)

As I was sure it shall be a great piece also on Old Salem Linen... I designed 2 different version, both included in the pattern. I used only 3 DMC colors: semplicity rules!


PRIDE AND PREJUDICE BICENTENARY SAMPLER
available on my Etsy shop
or sending me and email: order@theprimitivehare.com






This is my new linen MERMAID BAY.
It's a 30 ct linen, hand dyed and the color is the one on the picture above,
it's darker than in this one, really close to the color showed in the pattern.
It's sold in cuts of 24" x 24" circa
Please visit my Etsy: CLIK


Finally l I have to thank my model stitcher Elisabetta... she stitched this sampler three times and always perfectly... thanks so much my dear little pixie ...

23 commenti:

Fiona ha detto...

Lovely chart and fabric. Will place an order next month.

La Comtesse ha detto...

Uhhhh....che bello!!!
Davvero di gran classe...
Mi piace sia la versione scura che quella chiara, non saprei quale scegliere!
Molto, molto romantico...
Lori

Teresa ha detto...

meravigliosi, preferisco la versione chiara.
Bravissima
Teresa

Debora ha detto...

Che splendore, come Teresa anche io preferisco la versione chiara! Stupende anche le cornici, bravissima!!!

cucki ha detto...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sweet chart..
and lovely linen..
big hugs x

Emma/Itzy ha detto...

beautiful :)

Eszter/SubRosa ha detto...

Meraviglioso schema, tutt'e due versioni sono bellissime- davvero é difficile scegliere! Siete fantastiche, tu ed Elisabetta pure♥

Simply Victoria ha detto...

This is absolutely beautiful in both linens and colors! Love it!

Janice ha detto...

So beautiful. While Persuasion is my favorite Austen novel, I love P & P as well. I'm heading to etsy right now!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch ha detto...

Beautiful!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

gloria. ha detto...

non mi piace questo stile di letteratura ma i tuoi schemi si....sono molto belli.glo

Laura ha detto...

E' una meraviglia... lo voglio!!!!!
Laura

Lili ha detto...

How beautiful!!!
The new fabric looks so nice!!

Anonimo ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.
Anonimo ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.
Véronique Rose ha detto...

hoooo quelle merveille, je termine ma figurine avant
amicalement
rose

Villa-loredana ha detto...

Meraviglioso, complimenti per il disegno ed lavoro. Ciao cara amica. Loredana.

la corona dorada ha detto...

Tienes un gusto exquisito para diseñar, todo es maravilloso.

Unknown ha detto...

Oh, thank you pals....You really can't imagine how wonderful is the Mermaid Bay linen is not light blue but an incredible grey!!!! I deeply love both versions, I can't decide which is better...
Ps Can you put down the phone and unswer me?!

Corinne ha detto...

C'est juste sublime, quelle finesse, quelle délicatesse...bravo...
Douce fin de semaine,
Corinne

mammadeglialieni ha detto...

Lo adoro ed e' stato amore a prima vista, ordinato, arrivato, stasera preparo lino e fili e domani le prime crocette! Sono contentissima di averlo preso!

Hilda ha detto...

My dear Isabella,
again a wonderful and elegant pattern! I really love both color variations.
And I LOVE the color of the new linen. I hope you keep it in your stash long - so that I can still buy it, when I am moved to my new house (I do not want to increase my stash that I have to move at the moment haha)

Have a nice week!
Hugs
Hilda

lory ha detto...

grande raffinatezza, complimenti Lory