martedì 11 marzo 2014

NEW PATTERNS: 2014 SPRING RELEASES

Hello my dear stitching friends, spring is finally here.. ok, we still have a lot of snow, but under the snow there a lot of flowers realy to color our lives :) I'm spending a couple of weeks with my parents and here, on the lake, spring is so full of colors, butterflies, birds' songs... 

These are my new spring releases... THE BUTTERFLY is a sampler reproduction. Unfortunately the verse couldn't be red, so I make some changes... Can't stop to thank Elisabetta for her stunning stitching work...


on my ETSY
or sending me an email:

Old Massachusetts Linen
40 count
DMC threads







********************

PLANT A GARDEN includes a couple of patterns dedicated to one of my passions: gardening... I think that the quote is simply true: to plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow :) For these designs I used Nina's Threads, but a DMC conversion is available on the pattern.


on my ETSY
or sending me an email:

Old Salem Linen
30 count

Nina's Threads






12 commenti:

stefyfor ha detto...

Meravigliosi.
Stefy

Jacqueline Morris ha detto...

OH MY!! Your designs are wonderful I love them all! Off to your Etsy shop!! :)

Fanila ha detto...

Come sempre degli schemi meravigliosi...
Un saluto.
Fanila

Eszter/SubRosa ha detto...

favolosi! adoro questi colori

Lili ha detto...

Both very beautiful! :)

Ele ha detto...

Davvero belli!! Complimenti

Ranae ha detto...

Ohhhh!!
Love both the new designs
The butterfly is so pretty, love the colors

Raffaella ha detto...

Oh che bellezza, ma non è una una cosa strana i tuoi schemi sono sempre unici!
Raffaella

)O( Shani )O( ha detto...

Schemi splendidi anche questa volta! Appena riesco a ricaricare la postepay mi compro Butterfly!

Bacioni
)0( Shani )0(

Vaida ha detto...

Oh my, a wonderful spring release! Especially butterfly - it stole my heart :D

Stitching Noni ha detto...

Gorgeous designs, especially the butterfly :)

Clara ha detto...

Che belli, Arghi!!!!! Stupendi e delicatissimi!